Terms and Conditions
Please note and accept that conference locations may change prior to the event. Participants will be notified if changes to the venue are made, and by agreeing to the terms and conditions, voluntarily accept and acknowledge this upon registering for this event.
No refund will be offered for cancellations, no-shows and early departures.
Illuminate Universe and affiliated partners maintain a zero-tolerance policy towards any actions and/or objects deemed illegal by the national, provincial, municipal government and/or by any school authorities. This includes not having paid or registered to Illuminate Universe’s events prior to the conference date, and in the case that a delegate is found in possession and/or under the influence of any of such aforementioned objects or doing such actions, he/she will be suspended from the conference immediately and will not be offered a refund.
Terms and Conditions of Rebate Codes (the "Promotion")
General Terms and Conditions of the Promotion:
Each customer receiving the rebate is required to register once only within the Registration Period. Customers will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration. Customers are required to keep the rebate code for verification. All registered information will be recorded, which cannot be cancelled, changed or exchanged.
Illuminate Universe’s Executive Team and its Advisors reserves the right to change these terms at any time, without notice. Illuminate Universe’s Executive Team and its Advisors reserve the right to change marketing information after being perceived by the audience without notice. It is up to the audiences’ right to constantly come back and check for updated information. Illuminate Universe has the right to update/change any conference logistics or pricing at any time without notice.
Any person not registered at Illuminate Universe’s event will not be permitted to participate and will be asked to leave.
You acknowledge that your information will be shared with our Partner sponsors for advertising purposes. They may reach out to you for promotional business offers.
Executive Members and its advisors, workshop/keynote speakers, sponsors, photographers, volunteers, and the owners of the location of the event shall not be liable. None of these aforementioned parties shall be liable to the Customer for any and all claims, losses, expenses, injuries, or damages arising out of or any way related to this business conference or this Agreement by reason or any act or omission, including breach of contract or negligence not amounting to a willful or intentional wrongdoing. These parties shall not be liable to the Customer for any special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost profits, loss of use, and costs of replacement, caused by the parties' negligence, breach of contract, or any other cause whatsoever.
Adult Waiver for Minor Participant Page
ADULT WAIVER FOR MINOR PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
In consideration for allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the related events and activities by Illuminate Universe 2021, I hereby warrant and agree:
I am the parent/guardian having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding my minor child/ward; and
I have satisfied myself and believe that my minor child/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in this event, and that his/her equipment, is mechanically fit for his/her use in this event; and
I understand, and will instruct my minor child/ward, that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with my minor child/ward; and
I authorize Illuminate Universe and affiliated partners to consent to emergency medical treatment in accordance with the best interests of my minor child/ward, should I not be present at the relevant time to grant consent myself.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, ON BEHALF OF MY MINOR CHILD/WARD, HIS/HER HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN, MYSELF, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN THAT MY EXECUTION OF THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES:
1) AN UNQUALIFIED ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in this event by my minor child/ward even if arising from negligence or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent first aid operations or procedures, of the event organizer, the event venue and any persons associated therewith or participating therein; and Adult Waiver for Minor Participant
2. A FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Illuminate Vancouver, and its directors, officers, employees, guides and representatives, advertisers, other participants, sponsors, (all of whom are collectively referred to as “the Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that my minor child/ward may suffer, or that his/her next of kin may suffer as a result of his/her use of or presence at, the conference facilities, due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE RELEVANT OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT OR ANY OTHER RELEVANT STATUTES, on the part of the Releasees.
3. AN AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE THE RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of my minor child/ward in the event; and
4. AN AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY, and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against them or any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
5. AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT that I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT THOROUGHLY. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MY MINOR CHILD/WARD, HIS/HER HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS AND I MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES. I SIGN THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.
You acknowledge that your child's information will be shared with our Partner sponsors for advertising purposes. They may reach out to you for promotional business offers.
I consent that I am the parent guardian of the attendee and is clicking confirm agreeing with all terms and conditions.